Court coordinators in European law (CCEs) are national judges specialised in EU law. Their task is to facilitate the work of their colleagues in national courts to better understand and apply EU law when they come across a challenging case.
The following seven national CCE networks will participate in this project:
- Network of Judges-Coordinators on European Law in Bulgaria
- European Law Advisors’ Network (‘ELAN’) in Hungary
- Gaius in Italy
- Eurinfra in the Netherlands
- Coordinators for International Cooperation and Human Rights in Poland
- EuRoQuod in Romania
- European Network of Legal Experts (‘REDUE’) in Spain.